The Electra has three (3) guest suites available on a per-night basis at very affordable rates for owners and residents who wish to accommodate visiting guests. This is an excellent alternative to hotels: it gives you and your guests comfort and privacy while remaining close-by.
Reservations & Payment
Please read the full Guest Suite policy in the Residential Section Rules. Here are the main points:
- Registered tenants and owners can reserve the guest suites.
- Reservations must be made in advance with the on-site manager’s office on a first-come, first-served basis and are confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Only Visa, MasterCard and Interac Debit will be accepted for the payment of guest suite rentals.
- Print and complete a guest suite rental agreement; bring it, email or fax to the on-site office.
- Normal check-in time is after 3 p.m., check-out is 11 a.m.
These suites are located on the mezzanine, accessed via the staircase opposite the mailroom on the lobby level. Each suite is cleaned and prepared between stays. Your guests will find:
- Bedding, pillows, blankets, towels
- Plates, glasses, cups, cutlery
- Coffee-maker, toaster, microwave
- Television with basic cable, complimentary internet
- NOTE: Telephones are not available in the guest suites
Guest Suites 1, 2 & 3:
Similar to hotel rooms with kitchenette, bathroom and open
bedroom/living area. Each suite contains two queen-sized beds and can
accommodate up to four (4) people.
These rates are per night for 2 persons. Additional persons $5/ea. No taxes apply.